The International Transactions on Software Engineering (ITSE) bearing ISSN 1234-1234 (online) is an annual International Journal double peer-reviewed and published in the month of February by ASDF Journals, London, the UK since 2012.
The Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties Journal (ASDF Journal) is a registered publication house that publishing scientific, original, cutting edge, peer-reviewed research-oriented article (s) of the journal(s) in the field of Engineering, Technology, Science, Management and Humanities since the year 2012. All Journals of Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties Journal (ASDF Journal) is an online, double-blind, open access, peer-reviewed, periodical international journal.
Advertising policy is consistent with the principles mentioned in the Recommendations on Publication Ethics Policies for Medical Journals, which issued by the World Association of Medical Editors (WAME). The policy of advertising should be under the ICC.
- All journal(s) of ‘Association of Scientist, Developers and Faculties Publication‘ have the right to refuse any advertisement that, in its sole discretion, is incompatible with its mission or inconsistent with the values of members, the publication/web site or the organization as a whole, and to stop accepting any advertisement previously accepted. Ads are subject to review by the editor and others at the Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties Publication journals. In no case shall separate agreements with Association of Scientist, Developers and Faculties Publication journals or its subsidiaries supersede this policy.
- Advertising for the following categories is prohibited:
- Weapons, firearms, ammunition
- Gambling and lottery
- Pornography or related themes
- Political and religious advertisements
- Advertisements that claim to have a “miracle” cure or method
- Advertisements that make unsubstantiated health claims for the products advertised
- Advertisements directed at children
- Advertisements may require pre-approval before they can appear. Refer to the individual publication ad policies or call your advertising representative for more information.
- Advertisers may be required to submit supporting documentation to substantiate claims. For products not regulated by the FDA or other government agency, technical and/or scientific documentation may be required.
- Ads for products not approved by the FDA that make any kind of health claims must carry the following disclaimer: “These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.”
- While the Association of Scientist, Developers and Faculties Publication and its journal(s) welcomes and encourages information-rich advertising, advertisements, advertising icons, and advertiser logos must be clearly distinguishable from editorial content and may require special labelling to distinguish them as such.
- In the Association of Scientist, Developers and Faculties Publication journals professional (physician-directed) publications and websites, the intentional placement of advertising adjacent to articles discussing the company or product that is the subject of the ad are prohibited.
- Advertisements may not imply endorsement by the Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties Publication journals or its publications/websites except as may be provided for under a separate agreement—in which case advertising must be pre-approved to ensure adherence to the letter and spirit of that separate agreement.
- The full rules for any market research or promotion associated with an advertisement must be displayed in the ad or available via a prominent link.
- The following online advertising formats are prohibited:
- Pop-ups and floating ads.
- Advertisements that collect personally identifiable information from visitors without their knowledge or permission.
- Ads that extend across or down the page without the visitor having clicked or rolled over the ad.
- Ads that send visitors to another site without the visitor having clicked the ad.
- Association of Scientists, Developers and Faculties (ASDF) journals published advertising policies are not exhaustive and are subject to change at any time without notice.