The International Journal of Knowledge Transfer (IJKT) bearing ISSN 1234-1234 (online) is an annual International Journal double peer-reviewed and published in the month of January by ASDF Journals, London, the UK since 2012.
The International Journal of Knowledge Transfer (IJKT) publishes carefully refereed research, review, and survey papers that offer a significant contribution to the computer science literature, and which are of interest to a wide audience. Coverage extends to all main-stream software engineering-related applications.
All articles published by International Journal of Knowledge Transfer (IJKT) are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication, without subscription charges or registration barriers. Authors of articles published in International Journal of Knowledge Transfer (IJKT) are the copyright holders of their articles and have granted to any third party, in advance and in perpetuity, the right to use, reproduce or disseminate the article.
- Knowledge Transfer
- Reverse Knowledge Transfer
- Effects on Knowledge Transfer
- Intergenerational Knowledge Transfer
- Knowledge Management and Transfer
- Efffectiveness of Knowledge Transfer
- Culture in Transfer of Knowledge
- Learning effects on Knowledge Transfer
- Knowledge Creation and Mediating efffects of Knowledge Transfer
- Other Practices related to Knowledge Transfer